Sunday, October 31, 2010

Limited Updates

Hi everyone, I regret to say that it turns out I will not have much Internet access over the next six weeks. The sim card in my phone has suddenly stopped working, so I will now only be able to get onto the Internet by using a friend's computer, and that will only be possible a couple more times over the next six weeks. In addition, we are heading into the bush on Saturday, where logging onto a computer will not be an option. I do wish I could consistently share my experiences with you as they happen, but I will just have to recount everything to you all when I return, which will be equally as enjoyable. I'm having a great experience, I'm in a terrific place, and I really am lucky to be here. So with that I will take a rather long break from my blog, and hopefully an opprtunity for an update will arise in the next few weeks. I hope all is well.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment